Destinations~

We are going to Green Canyon (it's not Grand Canyon) and Yogyakarta!
And I'm hoping for a birthday cake before we leave the house on my birthday (pleaseee, I'm begging for it)  


By the way, my school just sent us the details about Immersion Trip Programmes on March 2011, too bad that all ninth graders are not allowed to join any of those trip because most of us are going to have UAN. But so glad that I didn't feel interested when I read the descriptions; even though I really want to visit Bird-Nest Stadium (Beijing Trip), Guildhall (UK Trip), Osaka Castle (Japan trip) and Hollywood blv (US West Coast Trip)


Here are the destinations for the immersioon trip: 
- AUSTRALIA 
- UK 
- US 
- SPAIN 
- JAPAN 
- BEIJING 
- THAILAND
- MECCA 
- BALI  
- LOMBOK 
- MANADO 
- BANGKA-BELITUNG  

In fact, I was really upset that they are not going to Walt Disney Concert Hall (US Trip), Sydney Opera House (Australia trip) and Buckingham Palace (UK Trip)  

Let me tell you places that I am really want to visit: 
- France (I envy everyone who went to Paris last March for the immersion program T.T. I wanted to visit every places they visited: Louvre, Versailles, Eiffel, AARRRGGGHHHH!!!!) 
- Switzerland 
- Germany 
- Italy 
- Czech Republic 
- Austria 
- Greece 
- Dubai 
- Raja Ampat Island 
- New York 
- Manhattan











0 comments:

Post a Comment