Bynamic Fest 2011 #CitraCitaCinta

The Journey.....

"Yes, we are different" is the slogan for this year's Bynamic Fest, a Binus Harmony of Are & Music Festival, by Binus International School Serpong students. We had the successful Bynamic Fest two years ago and now, the committee intended to continue our seniors' hard work to promote our school, also to create an environment that supports the students involve to be more independent, sociable and responsible. 
There are so many art & music festivals held by the other school in Indonesia, but the committee has initiative to make something different. Instead of having bands/performers only, they decided to showcase the heritage of Indonesia.


There are five different zones, that each represents the natural & cultural heritage of Indonesia:











Source: BynamicFest2011's blog

Here are the photos I found on Facebook.
I posted this because there were things that I wish I could take a picture of.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1505835341740.46607.1709970606&type=1
anndd, 



Here are the photos I took!
(check my Facebook to see more photos!)












0 comments:

Post a Comment