I'll Never Find the Good in Goodbyes


Season 3 was wrapped and the new era will be started soon. Eight amazing people graduated and ready to seize the next days of their future. The series is no longer about the fourteen amazing people stumbling on their way to win Nationals but it's going to be also about how are they going to live their dreams after all that they've been through and the new generation.

Their journey to Nationals had them remembering those times when glee club only consisted of five members; Rachel, Mercedes, Artie, Kurt and Tina. They performed their rendition of "Sit Down You're Rocking the Boat" probably for the very last time in the choir room, which brought me into tears. I'm just so sad that those times of them in the choir room had to end.



I always love new things and old things. I can't decide. 
I'm excited to see what's next, but I also don't want what has been in store for so long to change. 

Yea, it's been an amazing three years, three seasons and countless of happy days. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment