2(Happiness)

Some of my favorite things are Harry Potter and live action series/movies adapted from a Japanese popular manga, Nodame Cantabile. It’s sad to know the fact that both of them are even nearer to its ending. Most people definitely have known Harry Potter movies since 2001 (Who doesn’t? Harry Potter is the most epic movies series ever!) How about Nodame Cantabile? Nodame Cantabile, in my opinion, is one of the best manga (Japanese cartoon) ever made. Its unique story development grows as the classic music starts to grow more in the younger & wider community which makes Nodame Cantabile as a suitable entertainment and source of inspiration for people who loves music, humors and dramas like me.

I didn’t do a lot of things last Saturday, but there were two things which were the highlights of the first week of August: I watched Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows pt. II and Nodame Cantabile the Movie 2 (the continuation of the previous movies and series). I’ve been waiting to watch them for a half year.

I just came out from my bedroom when I saw my father in the TV room. He asked me whether I want to watch Harry Potter or not. Without a doubt, I said yes to him. Then he went to BSD XXI to buy the tickets for himself, my mom, my brother and me. When he was on his way to there, I watched Nodame Cantabile the Movie 2 while having my lunch. For a moment, I had a hard time to breathe because I was too aroused and excited for that. The longing feeling to listen to more music, fresh humor and more dramas were finally gone in less than three hours. I just love everything about it and there’s nothing I can say to make it better. After several years of fun, learning and search for the thing the characters really want to do, everything is ended with a happy ending. It told me one thing: we need friends to help us to move on and to lean on.

After I took my Mandarin course, we went to BSD Plaza at 6.30 PM. We still had an hour so we decided to eat for dinner in the food-court near BSD XXI. I hadn’t eaten so much at school, so I was “tempted” to eat fettuccine and chicken steak to satisfy my appetite. After we finished, we heard an announcement that the door is already opened, so we went inside for the very first time after several months, since last April, when some issues regarding the cinemas in Indonesia to have Hollywood movies have occurred. 


During those time, many spoilers and reactions from those who’ve watched it, came out from everywhere on the internet. I found a funny reaction which is portrayed by a stick-man cartoon of Harry Potter fan crying when the title appears on the screen. It somehow happened to me. I didn’t actually cry when the WarnerBros title appeared, but I felt so odd and broken-hearted because the story and the characters have been so amazing, inspiring, empowering and honest after 10 years, 8 movies and 7 books, so it’s hard to let everything ends after 
all. But it all ended with a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious way.


Quotes from Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows pt. II 
Lord Voldemort: "Why do you live?"Harry Potter: "I have something worth living for" 
"Not my daughter, bitch!"-- Molly Weasley.
"Words are, in my not so humble opinion, the most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it."-- Albus Dumbledore.  
Happy ending for both Harry Potter novels/movies and Nodame Cantabile characters! (Hats off to J.K Rowling, Tomoko Ninomiya and the all of the casts from both movies!)

Last Saturday, the happiness dose was definitely doubled. I was 100% amused after five hectic and overwhelming days at school. It has made me think that sometimes if I let everything goes as it has to be, the things that make me happy, will eventually come. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment