What Happened On INDONESIA'S INDEPENDENCE DAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDONESIA!
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY INDONESIA
WE LOVE THIS COUNTRY
#ProudIndonesian
#UnityInDiversity
#BhinekaTunggalIka
but not the corruption issues, traffic jams, pollution and other important issues that are needed to be solve, but it seems that it's going to take forever for the government to finish this.
(but, hey, I hope everything will be better in the next few years, or optimistically, in the next few months)
Indonesia has the nature, has the sea, has the forest, has the animals, has the plants, has the money sources, has the people, so,
 Berjayalah, Indonesiaku!


Panjat Pinang!
It's Trending on Twitter!
What a lame post, huh? 
(this is a quick-post, sorry for the grammar mistakes or typos)
FYI, I haven't joined in any Independence day celebration in my neighborhood since I graduated from elementary (or probably after I moved to my grandma's house, and I barely know everyone in my neighborhood...), which means I've been lacking of the joy and '45 spirit (read: Semangat 45) of Indonesia's independence day outside my house. 
The types of joy I had before, were;
1. The joy because it's a holiday after all
2The joy because I can be at home for the whole day, and take a rest.
3. The joy because I got new clothes (red t-shirts!) for the independence day celebration, which absolutely requires us to wear either red or white, or undesirably, school uniform. *background music: Toccata & Fugue*
I really miss that time when me and my brother went to the field to play games and have fun!


I actually decided few weeks before, to go out for walk and take pictures of what people usually do in this special day to our nation (so I would post some photos and interesting things I found/did on this year's Independence Day or maybe I can post submit some to deviantArt)

but,
SCHOOL STUFF was kind of telling me to not go out from my house! 
Jeez -__-
I still had to practice my fighting choreography for tomorrow's P.E practical test, work on the props for the last scene of my group's English short-movie project, do my Biology and English homework, etc reviewing *headdesk*
"There's a time when you MUST move your butt from the chair and sleep for a while."-- Me
I'm so tired, I can't even sleep tight every night and my sleeping hour is not enough since the first day of August. 



By the way, two things;

A video of a cool dance crew from our school performing on Independence Day Celebration in our school,

and, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK SALLING!


0 comments:

Post a Comment