Changing the Content of the Blog!

One of my seniors, who is also a TV-addict, creates a blog that talks about TV shows, movies etc.  
I've posted several reviews and recaps in this blog before 
and it's going to take my time everyday if I have to write reviews/recaps for everything that I've watched.
(note: during summer holiday, I watched The Glee Project ad So You Think You Can Dance, but this fall, I'm watching Glee, The Big Bang Theory, NCIS, iCarly, America's Next Top Model, Supernatural and The Amazing Race. It'll help my English though, but seriously? lol)

I don't have any idea whether I want to keep it that way or not. 
I am free for suggestions because this blog isn't only a journal :)
.....A song review? A book review? A science-related news..just like my tumblr? or a travel guide from someone who hasn't been there before? lol
I wish people who read this blog won't compare mine with him (because he writes everything well!)
Speaking about those TV series and shows,


MY BODY CAN'T CONTAIN THE JOY OF WATCHING THEM AGAIN~
*dances randomly*
I LOVE EVERYTHING.
(especially) Glee season 3 has always excited me every week. Without a question.
And for the very first time, The Amazing Race has Indonesia as one of its leg of the race!
Yeay for Indonesia! 




Have a nice day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment