Andrea Bocelli's concert

The first time I knew about Andrea Bocelli's concert was on Saturday midnight last week. I couldn't sleep that night because I was so excited about this concert. 

I planned to buy the Silver one or the Gold one with my own money because I thought it'll be my FIRST TIME TO A CONCERT, 
and IT'S ANDREA BOCELLI'S CONCERT,
and I'VE BEEN WAITING TO SEE HIM FOR A LONG TIME.
For 5 or 6 years, maybe, since the first time I admired and awed with his larger-than-life voice with "The Prayer" one of the song that will always make me almost cry with happiness if I listen to them.
Do you know how much the price is for each of those tickets?
  • Silver = 2,750,000 
  • Gold = 5,500,000
  • Platinum = 11,000,000
  • Diamond B/A = 20,000,000/25,000,000




.......So I asked my mum and dad, but apparently my dad already called the ticket-seller and they said all Silver and Gold tickets are sold out. There were only Platinum and Diamond tickets.... . . . . . . .

Then on the next day, I went to Pacific Place (the concert venue is in Ritz Carlton Ballroom, Pacific Plcae) to look for a ticket in "Societie" music store and still....the answer was the same. 
SILVER AND GOLD ARE SOLD OUT.


FCUK.
That was the word I almost said after I was hopeless.

I couldn't take my money to buy ticket with price higher than 5 millions :(
you know what?. I was sick. I was pissed. I was devastated. I was sad.
WHY CAN'T I GET A CHANCE TO WATCH PEOPLE WHO I ADMIRE THE MOST ON EARTH, TO GET EXPERIENCE OR TO MAKE MY LIFE MORE COMPLETE!

First, I didn't watch Twilite Orchestra's "Cantabile" concert because I didn't know about that until the day before the concert. I was so upset. but I wannabe fine, and I was okay after that.

I didn't able to watch David Foster's concert because I had no money, and I felt bad if I ask my parents for money. The ticket prices were insane! 
If I had known it earlier than three weeks before the day, I'd have saved some money from my pocket money. And I would be able to buy the ticket!
I was so upset. but I wannabe fine, and I was okay after that. 


Then, I didn't able to watch Kitaro's concert because it was on the UN week. 
My parents definitely would say a big no-no to me.
I was so upset. but I wannabe fine, and I was okay after that. 

I usually can let things go easily, but this time, patience has reached its limit.
I cried in the bathroom because why can't I get a chance to meet someone who I really want to meet.
My friends who love Bruno Mars got to see him in the concert,
My friends who love Justin Bieber got to see him in the concert
My friends who love Jazz, John Legend, Santana, Corinne Bailey Rae got to see them in JavaJazz Festival

but WHY CAN'T I?
It's probably the matter of time and luck
but WHY IS STOP PLAYING NICE TO ME?


I REALLY WANT TO WATCH AND SEE MY IDOL SO BAD, AND IS IT WRONG?

And tomorrow is the concert. 
I'll be staying at home, and keep trying to be strong.
I only can hope and pray for the tickets to be sold out and for him to come back here again (because there'll be a possibility that he would come back here if all tickets are sold out)

This could be the first and the last time he steps on this country. 
Perhaps I should go abroad to see him,
but when will I be able to do that? 
or the question is; 
In my entire life, will I be able to see him next time?
Anything could happenm right? And my life just wasted a chance. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment