Anton Medan is coming to my home?

Recognize this man?










I didn't know about him until my mom told me

HE IS PLANNING TO VISIT MY HOME (TO SEE MY GRANDMA) . . .

He is Anton Medan,
he was a bandit (a very very very bad guy) but he became muallaf and he now owns a Pesantren/Mosque. He was famous because of his story, his life, and he's rumored to be involved with the 1998 tragedy.


I thought our family didn't have any connection with him,
but apparently we do have.


He stayed in my grandma's house in TSS, Jakarta and he used to help my grandma a lot.
He already visited two of my grandma's daughters in Jakarta and he's planning to visit our house.


Am I happy about this?
I FREAKED OUT WHEN I HEARD THIS. 
CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST HEARD D'''': 
I'm just not ready =.=

0 comments:

Post a Comment