Do You Need Anything Else, Blogspot?


FINALLY! I'M BACK!
I've been quiet active as a "probie" in blogspot since I was in grade 7.
I was like the other labile teens, but I've changed my mind about what I am going to write on my blog. 
By the way, the case happened a week ago.
I signed up with one Yahoo account (which I forgot its password)
but blogspot has required me to verify my e-mail
(but how am I supposed to do if I forgot the password and there's nothing I can do)

I didn't too much care about it because what I know from my past experience;
I don't have to care about that

I already changed the e-mail but I still can't access my blogspot account.
Therefore, NO NEW BLOG POST. 


NO ME GUSTA

Papers Donation Booth is Open NOW!
LET ME BURN THOSE PAPERS.


















I'm glad to be able to post things on devianArt journal. 
*humming Bruno Mars' Marry You-- I think I'm gonna marry you ,(deviantart)*
<3






0 comments:

Post a Comment