Random Set of Questions I Found on Nadine's Blog

LAYER 1: THE BASICS.
Name: Owren Kwan
Birth Date: December 24th, 1995
Current Location: Serpong, Tangerang Selatan
Place of Birth: Jakarta
Hair Color: Black
Righty/Lefty: Righty (sometimes I'm lefty)
Sexual Orientation: Straight. 
LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
Your fear: Failure.
Your dream of the perfect date: have a lunch in a cafe in Paris, walking along the Danube River, enjoy some orchestral music and opera (anything, as long as not spending a day together in a room)
LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
Your thoughts first waking up: Am I going to be late?
Your best physical feature: Perhaps hands and ears.
Your bed time: 10pm-6am
Your most missed memory: eh? What did I just think few seconds ago? :/
LAYER 4: YOUR PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: None of them. Soda and my stomach are not friend anymore.
McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonald's
Single or Group Dates: ......I don't really get the question well.
Adidas or Nike: I never bother myself to have one.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: Cappuccino + ice
LAYER 5: DO YOU.
Smoke: No
Cuss: No
Take showers: Definitely
Have a crush: YES
Like school: not always
Believe in yourself: if I'm not under pressure
Believe what goes around comes around: I do. It's like boomerang. It'll eventually come back to the thrower.
Believe everything happens for a reason: Yes. And I do believe everything happens because of what I've done
Think you’re a health freak: Not really, I just ate french fries and lots of krupuk few hours ago. 
LAYER 6: IN THE PAST MONTH.
Gone to the mall: Yes
Been on stage: ......in front of the stage actually.
Eaten sushi: No
Been hurt: Yes
Dyed your hair: No
LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER. 
Played a stripping game: No
Kissed the same sex: No
Gotten beaten up: No.
Changed who you were to fit in: A lot. 
LAYER 8: GETTING OLD.
Age you’re hoping to be married by: 30-34
Number of kids you’re planning on having: 5, 7 or 12 
LAYER 9: IN A GUY/GIRL.
Best eye color: Blue/Green
Hair color: Black/Blonde. Most importantly, hair with natural color, not dyed.
Short or long hair: longish
Fat or skinny: As long as she's healthy
Looks or personality: Personality. It creates beauty.
Fun or serious: Fun, but able to be serious
LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING.
1 MINUTE AGO: . . . .I just finished answering the previous questions
1 HOUR AGO: Playing this http://mrdoob.com/projects/chromeexperiments/google_gravity/
1 WEEK AGO: nothing, probably I was doing the same thing
1 YEAR AGO: I was having my semester exams, I guess.
LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCE. 
I FEEL: happy
I HATE: insects
I HIDE: nothing
I NEED: an oboe
I LOVE: almost everything 

0 comments:

Post a Comment