Talent Assessment Result

I got the result of my talent assessment today. According to the test, (which means it’s likely to completely/slightly true, irrelevant or even capable of breaking my heart into pieces) this is the conclusion they derived:
  • Ability to Think:
  1. General intelligence = 3
  2. Comprehension = 3
  3. Verbal = 4
  4. Numeric = 3
  5. Abstraction = 3
  6. Logic = 2
  7. Spatial = 3
  8. Concentration/focus = 2

  • Creativity:
  1. Creativity in general = 1
  2. Critical thinking = 1
  3. Diverse thinking = 1
  4. Originality = 2
  5. Elaboration = 1

  • Personality:
  1. Achieving = 2
  2. Diligence = 3
  3. Self-confident = 2
  4. Self-adjustment = 2
  5. Social contact = 2
  6. Emotional stability = 2

*Note: 1 = Very low, 2 = Low, 3 = Average, 4 = High, 5 = Very High


I'm interested in Artistic, Investigative, Social and Conventional, which means I'm not interested in Realistic and Entrepreneurship*
*For the further reference, those are called the R-I-A-S-E-C, one of the part from the talent assessment result. 

I'm still considering bunch of things. I hope that through consultation next week, will be able to help me  *fingers-crossed for clearer air*

0 comments:

Post a Comment