So You Think You Can Dance TOP 14

Another post again for today!
Melanie & Marko (flaming hot Jazz routine for the second time) - Americano (by Lady Gaga)
LOVE IT. THEY ALWAYS KILL IT EVERYTIME THEY PERFORM ON STAGE.
I'll say SHUT.THE.FRONT.DOOR <-Kristin Chenoweth's comment last week


Jordan & Tadd's tender waltz for the second time 
I LOVE THIS COUPLE TOO. 

Caitlyn & Mitchell's beautiful contemporary routine choreographed by the extraordinary Mandy Moore at the end of the show accompanied by Celine Dion's "To Love You More" (which is one of my favorite songs)


Well, Caitlyn and Mitchell's contemporary was the highlight of the night, it received standing ovation from the judges, but I love Marko-Melanie and Tadd-Jordan 's performances more :D
I was a bit upset that Jordan & Tadd were in the bottom three this week, but gratefully,
Tadd's and Jordan's solo performance were amazing and the judges are keeping them on the show.
For me, highlight of the night was: JORDAN'S LEGS DURING HER SOLO PERFORMANCE. WHO NEEDS ARMS IF SHE HAS LEGS LIKE THAT. AMAZING. <- Lil'C 's comment last week lawl


Here are some M&M gifs & pics I found on Tumblr:
(I LOVE THIS COUPLE ESPECIALLY MELANIE!!)



I tweeted that I want to see Melanie, Marko, Tadd & Jordan dancing
Bollywood routine on the show. 
but eventually it just happened! 
They danced Bollywood as the opening of the show's Result Show
Gladly, they're still on the show.
TOP 10 IS NEAR!!!!

 bromance between PinoyPride; Marko & Tadd
Both of them tweeted the pictures
And I want to remind you that everybody can dance if they want to be healthy.
So, you can send video of you dancing during US' National Dance Day to SYTYCD or you just keep it for yourself and have fun.
These are the routines for National Dance Day on July 30


You can try this
Mary Murphy, the Queen of Ballroom & Scream's easy salsa moves
or 
Master category by awesome Hip hop choreographer couple,
NAPPYTABS!!!!!! 


COOOOOLLLLLL *Kent Boyd*
I wanna try it later lmao
I'll be a total epic fail for sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment