|Lady Gaga threw one of her shoes off|
to the stage and she threw the other to Sonya
- Sasha & All-star Pasha (Quickstep), and with Melanie Moore (Jazz routine by Sonya Tayeh) = with the catchy opening lines; "Sasha and Pasha; Easy to Remember", this quickstep routine was remember-able (I mean, memorable) too! It was hard to understand the concept even though the choreographer himself has told us about it (or maybe it's because there are some concepts which are not easy to be expressed into a Ballroom dance style?) but Sasha was amazing, anyway, she is always amazing--Her second routine which was the last routine of the night which was AWESOME! THAT'S HOW THE GIRLS DO IT HAHA. LET'S GIVE THEM OUR SHOES LIKE LADY GAGA DID!
- Caitlynn & All star Ivan Koumaev (Lyrical hip hop), and with Tadd (Foxtrot) = The hiphop routine was entertaining but it did not stand out from the others routine. It was just good for me. (Btw, I'm happy to see Ivan Koumaev dancing on that stage again. Thanks for asking him to be a new the all-star dancer!). One of the critics she received, was from Nigel, which was that she needs to open her legs a little bit (but then Gaga said; '..open her legs..' and she rolled her eyes. You know what she meant lol)--During her second routine which was foxtrot, she was gorgeous, her beauty was everywhere on that stage.
- Jordan (my favorite) & All-star Ade (Jazz by Tyce Diorio), and with Jess (Rumba by Jason Gilkinson) = What a very bad bad-ass girl's piece by Tyce (with his new haircut). Again, those legs, Jordan is amazing! Like what Nigel said; "Is there anything that little body can't do?!..so pliable!". In addition to that, Lady Gaga said that Jordan gave her a hope because she said that she is quiet short then she showed her crazy tall platform shoes (+ Mary's scream) and she said; "You are so fabulous and all I could stare at was your legs. I mean, how many different positions can you do with those fabulous legs?..." (Yes, indeed, she can do what most human can't do. She is frickin' amazing and wonderful)!!
- Melanie (my favorite) & All-star Neil Haskell (Contemporary by Mandy Moore), and with Sasha (Jazz routine by Sonya Tayeh) = NEIL AND MELANIE WERE AMAZING. I CAN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PIECE. I JUST LOVE IT. THEY "NEIL"-ED IT xD ~~And that jump, Melanie was literally flying onto Neil's arms.asdfghjkl. And they got standing ovation from Lady Gaga (she stood and she became the tallest and the "highest" person on the judges board lmao), the other judges and the audience! Gaga had her hat off to Melanie, who is her favorite in this competition and she would like to hire her tomorrow for her tour around the world!! (and my hat is off to whoever decided to not give Neil a shirt. I even almost died as a young happy boy lmao. just kidding). Lady Gaga didn't need a monitor or camera to see her last night, instead she needed to see her dancing that routine right in front of her and she wants to be near her (which was such a sweet praise!) Melanie was so happy! TOO HAPPY! Lot of tears of happiness because of what has she done so far and she has made her family and everybody proud of her! Congrats!. Nigel said that the moment when Melanie was about to jump (or fly) into Neil's arms, Gaga grabbed Nigel's arms and both of them were awed. There was a funny thing: Nigel said Ellen's memorable comment on the show when she was a guest judge; "You are a carpenter, because YOU JUST NAILED IT" (btw, she was also the audience that night). I hope this routine will be nominated for Emmy and Melanie will be on Ellen as soon as possible (not after she was eliminated)--Her second routine which was the last routine of the night which was AWESOME! THAT'S HOW THE GIRLS DO IT HAHA. LET'S GIVE THEM OUR SHOES LIKE LADY GAGA DID! Btw, Melanie is Lady Gaga's favorite in the competition #EpicWin
|Sasha & Melanie got signed|
pair of Lady Gaga's shoes
|Melanie said she wanted to be on Ellen,|
and there she is! She met Ellen and Ellen promised her,
she'll be on Ellen DeGeneres Show~
- Ricky & All-star Anya Garnis (Jive by Jason Gilkinson), and with Marko (Hip hop routine by NappyTabs about janitors!) = The jive piece was amazing. I didn't think about the plot, instead, I was thinking about how fun and exciting the routine was (plus accompanied by Celine Dion's version of River Deep Mountain High). Anya was so fierce and wild lol. What a sensastion!--He was ubercool with Marko! haha
- Jess & All-star Lauren Gottlieb (Hip hop by NappyTabs), and with Jordan (Rumba by Jason Gilkinson)
- Tadd (my favorite) & Lauren Froderman (Jazz by Mandy Moore), and with Caitlynn (Foxtrot) = It was done perfectly by them! Tadd was amazing especially when he started the routine, then Lauren came and started to dance together. (and holy! I miss Lauren so much! I miss her even more when she did the same hand-moves when she danced Boogie Shoes by the same choreographer with Billy last season! I'm thankful to whoever came up with a decision to bring Lauren back as a part of all-star dancers!)--In his second routine, he has just proven himself that he's not only a B-boy, but also can dance ballroom dance with a partner.
- Marko (my favorite) & All-star Allison Holker (Contemporary by Sonya Tayeh!), and with Ricky (Hip hop routine by NappyTabs about janitors!) = Lady Gaga cried! The routine moved me and her to tears. It was beautiful and emotional! Marko & Allison also cried while the judges and the whole audience gave them a standing ovation. Marko got positive and great reviews from the judges; Lady Gaga: "..I'm just so proud of you. You know, you really love to dance, and I know your mom's here. There were so many things that I did wrong when I was younger and so many things I wish I could take back, I felt every moment of that through your dance tonight. You are absolutely incredible and, 'em, congratulations, whether number 1, number 2, number 3, number 10, who cares, you've got it.." I cried. I love my mom and this piece made me even love her more and I'm grateful to have my mom. Thank you, Marko & Allison.-- The second routine which was hiphop by NappyTabs was awesome and super uber cool! The coolest janitor lol. And did Cat sing Mario Bros' theme song? Yes, she did! Marko got a standing ovation again with Ricky haha.Btw, Lady Gaga is so proud of Marko #EpicWin
It seems that Melanie & Marko did a great job again this week. Both of them received standing ovation. The difference is that Marko made Gaga proud, while Melanie got her shoe and two standing ovations for each of her routines that night #EpicWin
They are so going to move far in the competition with flying colors~ /:D/
Guess what. Lady Gaga didn't get boo-ed! She made every contestants smiled and happy. She gave everyone hope. She amazed everyone. She was an effin' amazing guest judge! I guess it'd such an unforgettable words from the Queen, Lady Gaga :D
Opening broadway routine by Tyce Diorio.
The All-star dancers for next week are:
1. Pasha Kokalev
2. Jaimie Goodwin
5. Ellenore Scott (!!!!!!!)
6. Kent Boyd (!!!!!!!!)
The performance of the night...
So great to see Mark Kanemura again on that stage! I hope he'll be the all-star dancer again!
He has made SYTYCD family proud.
Lady Gaga singing The Edge of Glory and her new 4th single, You and I
The boys who were in the bottom: Tadd Gadduang (NOOO) and Jess LeProto,
the girls who were in the bottom: Jordan Casanova (WTF?!) and Caitlynn.
They were amazing when they performed their solo performances and also when they danced on the performance night this week. but it's the end of the road for Jordan & Jess in So You Think You Can Dance
Oh, Jordan :(